爱不认输【视频】140 减肥新方法 秀出好身材,成人减肥法 ugcd-hgf5445

【视频】140 减肥新方法 秀出好身材,成人减肥法 ugcd-hgf5445

提示:点击↑上方"蓝色字体"关注我!

以下内容与正文无关请忽略

ugcd140 ugcd140
ugcd140 ugcd140
ugcd140 ugcd140
joy虎墨沉香 , peace,爱不认输 and astonishing, till near dark without any sensibleabatement; and then began to think and examine what I had seen; and felt sweetly composed in mymind all the evening following. I felt myself in a new world, and everything about me appearedwith a different aspect from what it was wont to do. At this time, the way of salvation opened tome with such infinite wisdom, suitableness, and excellency欢喜甜园 , that I wondered I should ever think ofany other way of salvation; was amazed that I had not dropped my own contrivances, andcomplied with this lovely多花指甲兰 , blessed陈少荣, and excellent way before. If I could have been saved by myown duties or any other way that I had formerly contrived, my whole soul would now have refusedit. I wondered that all the world did not see and comply with this way of salvation, entirely by therighteousness of Christ."[116]
[116] Edward's and Dwight's Life of Brainerd, New Haven, 1822, pp. 45-47, abridged.
I have italicized the passage which records the exhaustion of the anxious emotion hithertohabitual. In a large proportion霍东阁 , perhaps the majority, of reports佳人曲 , the writers speak as if theexhaustion of the lower and the entrance of the higher emotion were simultaneous横河模具,[117] yet oftenagain they speak as if the higher actively drove the lower out. This is undoubtedly true in a greatmany instances, as we shall presently see. But often there seems little doubt that both conditions-subconsciousripening of the one affection and exhaustion of the other--must simultaneously haveconspired, in order to produce the result.
[117] Describing the whole phenomenon as a change of equilibrium, we might say that themovement of new psychic energies towards the personal centre and the recession of old onestowards the margin (or the rising of some objects above, and the sinking of others below theconscious threshold) were only two ways of describing an indivisible event. Doubtless this is oftenabsolutely true, and Starbuck is right when he says that "self-surrender" and "new determination,"though seeming at first sight to be such different experiences尕怎么读 , are "really the same thing. Self-surrender sees the change in terms of the old self国家燃烧 , determination sees it in terms of the new." Op.
cit., p. 160.
T. W. B., a convert of Nettleton's, being brought to an acute paroxysm of conviction of sin, atenothing all day, locked himself in his room in the evening in complete despair, crying aloud刘智源, "Howlong, O Lord, how long?" "After repeating this and similar language," he says, "several times, Iseemed to sink away into a state of insensibility. When I came to myself again I was on my knees钱静怡 ,praying not for myself but for others. I felt submission to the will of God, willing that he should dowith me as should seem good in his sight. My concern seemed all lost in concern for others."[118]
[118] A. A. Bonar: Nettleton and his Labors, Edinburgh,娄清 1854, p. 261.
Our great American revivalist Finney writes: "I said to myself: 'What is this? I must have grievedthe Holy Ghost entirely away.
I have lost all my conviction. I have not a particle of concern about my soul; and it must be thatthe Spirit has left me.' 'Why入队申请书 !' thought I, 'I never was so far from being concerned about my ownsalvation in my life.' . . . I tried to recall my convictions, to get back again the load of sin underwhich I had been laboring. I tried in vain to make myself anxious. I was so quiet and peaceful thatI tried to feel concerned about that太湖大学堂 , lest it should be the result of my having grieved the Spiritaway."[119]
[119] Charles G. Finney: Memoirs written by Himself, 1876她说钢琴谱 , pp. 17, 18.
But beyond all question there are persons in whom, quite independently of any exhaustion in theSubject's capacity for feeling神奇燕尾服 , or even in the absence of any acute previous feeling, the highercondition, having reached the due degree of energy, bursts through all barriers and sweeps in like asudden flood. These are the most striking and memorable cases李亦菲 , the cases of instantaneousconversion to which the conception of divine grace has been most peculiarly attached. I have givenone of them at length--the case of Mr. Bradley. But I had better reserve the other cases and mycomments on the rest of the subject for the following lecture.
Lecture X CONVERSION--Concluded
In this lecture we have to finish the subject of Conversion, considering at first those strikinginstantaneous instances of which Saint Paul's is the most eminent阿纤 , and in which, often amidtremendous emotional excitement or perturbation of the senses, a complete division is establishedin the twinkling of an eye between the old life and the new. Conversion of this type is an important phase of religious experience麦绍棠 , owing to the part which it has played in Protestant theology, and itbehooves us to study it conscientiously on that account.
I think I had better cite two or three of these cases before proceeding to a more generalizedaccount. One must know